Monday, February 1, 2016

Meal Plan for Monday!


So, when I "have it all together", which is rare, I like to do my meal planning for the week on Sunday night. Most of the time I start to think about it before then, but I like to put my pen to paper for sure on Sunday night. Meal planning used to be something that I loved - because I do love to cook - but now that I have five different sets of tasteb uds I'm trying to accommodate PLUS various schedules in eating time, it proves to be quite the task! I've always loved to see how and what other people cook for their families. I hope this gives you some ideas!!!


Pizza Rolls + BBQ Chopped Salad 

>>>My kiddos love these pizza rolls and I don't make them that often. I have recently discovered this chopped salad by Dole and my kids LOVE it. They actually eat salad!! (And I usually throw some chicken on mine and it's my meal!!!)<<<


>>>On Tuesdays and Thursdays I like to do something in the crockpot that cooks all day or I can make ahead. Usually I'm running around or working like a crazy person while all of my kids are occupied these days, so by the time dinner rolls around I'm beat. The crockpot is my saving grace these days.<<<

Southwest Chopped Salad

Brisket Tacos + Tortilla Chips and Homemade Salsa

 >>>Brisket is one of my all-time favorite things to make. Mainly because my kids like it and I can repurpose it in a million ways. Brisket Tacos are our favorite, but I also make pizza + nachos and breakfast quesadillas with it. Not to mention just eating it by itself..... or on a hawaiian roll with a little bbq sauce! Usually I make mine by sticking on top of some sliced onions, rubbing some Butt Rub on top of it and emptying a jar of BBQ sauce in there. Easy peasy and it smells awesome. <<<

What's for dinner in your kitchen this week?????




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blog development by fabulous k